|Answering Phones - April 13-21 |
Come help MTPR and have some fun too!
- Answer incoming pledge calls in our phone room, take pledges and help your caller choose a premium and/or make a comment.
- Use phones with headsets and laptop computers
- Enter pledges in a web page, similar to shopping online.
- Make a 2-4 hour commitment anytime between 6:00am and midnight.
- Please sign up for at least two consecutive time blocks on each day that you want to volunteer.
Phone Volunteer Training
April 5, 6, 9, 10
If you are a new volunteer for MTPR or you are a returning volunteer and you'd like a refresher or you haven't yet entered pledges on our new computer system, we'll have several one-hour training sessions before pledge week. If you are a returning volunteer, you can also just watch a training video on the day of your shift. And of course there are friendly staff in the phone room to help you.
|Pick Up a Meal|
If you don't have time for a 2-3 hour phone shift, you might choose to help by picking up a donated meal for the volunteers and staff and delivering it to MTPR. Or maybe you could pick up a meal on your way in for a phone shift.
Our office staff would love some help filing the 7,000 pledge sheet that come in over the course of our spring drive. Office helper shifts start near the end of pledge week and continue into the next week, until everything is nicely organized.