Pea Green Boat for February 28, 2013
4:01 PM - 4:57 PM
A show for children of all ages, with stories, songs, poetry, and special guests - two and four-legged, and some with wings. Hosted by Montana Public Radio’s Annie Garde.
Get in touch with Annie at email@example.com
FAVORITE PEA GREEN BOAT CHRISTMAS STORY:
Stubby Pringle's Christmas by Jack Schaefer
FAVORITE PEA GREEN BOAT SONGS:
1. The Hamster Dance, by Hampton the Hamster, from Hamster Dance
2. Everyone Asked About You (Nora, Nora), by Bob McGrath, from Sing Me A Story
3. Peanut Butter Bears, by Brent Holmes, from Bear Tunes For Kids
4. Little Chickadee, by Chenille Sisters, from Teaching Hippopotami to Fly
5. A Pirate's Life, by Cathy Fink & Marcie Marxer, from Scat Like That
6. Waltzing With Bears, by Priscilla Herdman, from Star Dreamer
7. Alligator In The Elevator, by Rick Charette, from Alligator In The Elevator
8. There's A Pea On My Plate, by Bill Harley, from There's A Pea On My Plate
9. On The Day That You Were Born, by Red Grammer, from Hello World
10. T-Rex, by The Dinner Dogs, from Meet The Dinner Dogs
11. Lime Jello, Marshmallow, Cottage Cheese Surprise, by Two of a Kind, from So Many Ways To Be Smart
Program Name: Pea Green Boat
Date Of Broadcast: 2/28/2013
Host Producer: Annie Garde
1. Rick Charette - In the Great Outdoors - Toad Motel - Pine Point Record Co. - - -
2. Laura Freeman - No Two Alike - Somersault Season - Laura Freeman Music - - -
3. Brent Holmes - I\'ve Been Diggin\'Out My Bear Den - Bear Tunes For Kids - Fun Tunes For Kids - - -
4. Elizabeth Mitchell - Rattle My Rattle - Little Seed - Smithsonian Folkways Recordings - - -
5. Danny Glover/Ladysmith Black Mambazo - How The Leopard Got His Spots - How The Leopard Got His Spots - Rabbit Ears - - -
6. The Happy Hatters - Zack the Zebra - The Happy Hatters - Lollipop a Go Go Records - - -
“The Owl and the Pussycat went to sea in a beautiful pea green boat.” With its title borrowed from that Edward Lear poem, the Montana Public Radio Pea Green Boat sets sail each weekday afternoon at 4:00pm.
The Skipper of the Pea Green Boat is Annie Garde, and she takes listeners from ages two to ninety-two on a one-hour journey filled with stories, songs and observations about living in our world.
Special guests like Kate Davis visit the show with their birds. There are periodic days reserved for the “Poetry Club,” and librarians from all around western and central Montana share stories each month. Listeners can call-in their requests for favorite songs and stories.
Phone: 1-800-325-1565 or 243-4931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org