Pea Green Boat for December 12, 2011
4:01 PM - 4:57 PM
A show for children of all ages, with stories, songs, poetry, and special guests - two and four-legged, and some with wings. Hosted by Montana Public Radio’s Annie Garde.
Get in touch with Annie at email@example.com
FAVORITE PEA GREEN BOAT CHRISTMAS STORY:
Stubby Pringle's Christmas by Jack Schaefer
FAVORITE PEA GREEN BOAT SONGS:
1. The Hamster Dance, by Hampton the Hamster, from Hamster Dance
2. Everyone Asked About You (Nora, Nora), by Bob McGrath, from Sing Me A Story
3. Peanut Butter Bears, by Brent Holmes, from Bear Tunes For Kids
4. Little Chickadee, by Chenille Sisters, from Teaching Hippopotami to Fly
5. A Pirate's Life, by Cathy Fink & Marcie Marxer, from Scat Like That
6. Waltzing With Bears, by Priscilla Herdman, from Star Dreamer
7. Alligator In The Elevator, by Rick Charette, from Alligator In The Elevator
8. There's A Pea On My Plate, by Bill Harley, from There's A Pea On My Plate
9. On The Day That You Were Born, by Red Grammer, from Hello World
10. T-Rex, by The Dinner Dogs, from Meet The Dinner Dogs
11. Lime Jello, Marshmallow, Cottage Cheese Surprise, by Two of a Kind, from So Many Ways To Be Smart
Program Name: Pea Green Boat
Date Of Broadcast: 12/12/11
Host Producer: Annie Garde
1. Two of a Kind - Mystery Drawer - Sing Me Your Story - Magillacutty Music - - -
2. Heritage Hall Jazz Band with Greg Stafford - Silver Bells - New Orleans Christmas - Putumayo Records - - -
3. Two of a Kind - Read a Book - Sing Me Your Story - Magillacutty Music - - -
4. The Count (Sesame Street) - All I Want For Christmas - A Sesame Street Christmas - Sony Wonder - - -
5. Genevieve - Chugga Chugga Choo Choo - Choo Choo Soul - Choo Choo Soul - - -
6. Sam Glaser - I'm Pretty Sure - Soap Soup - Glaser Music Works - - -
7. Peter Yarrow - My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean - Let's Sing Together! - Sterling Records - - -
8. Dan Zanes - Bushel and a Peck - Rocket Ship Beach - Festival 5 Records - - -
“The Owl and the Pussycat went to sea in a beautiful pea green boat.” With its title borrowed from that Edward Lear poem, the Montana Public Radio Pea Green Boat sets sail each weekday afternoon at 4:00pm.
The Skipper of the Pea Green Boat is Annie Garde, and she takes listeners from ages two to ninety-two on a one-hour journey filled with stories, songs and observations about living in our world.
Special guests like Kate Davis visit the show with their birds. There are periodic days reserved for the “Poetry Club,” and librarians from all around western and central Montana share stories each month. Listeners can call-in their requests for favorite songs and stories.
Phone: 1-800-325-1565 or 243-4931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org